POPI ACT AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION
Welcome to BBCBE
This Agreement and Consent Declaration (referred to as the “Agreement”) outlines the terms and conditions between you, hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Client” or “User,” and DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE (“the Service Provider” or “Company”). By using our website, https://bbcbe.org/ (referred to as “the Website”), you, as the Client/User, hereby declare and confirm that you irrevocably agree and understand that any information provided or collected by the Service Provider via the Website is done so in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined below.
1.1 In this Agreement, the following definitions apply:
1.1.1 “This Agreement” refers to the Agreement contained on the Website. 1.1.2 “The Company/Service Provider” refers to DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE, including its affiliates, holding, and subsidiary companies. 1.1.3 “Confidential information” includes, but is not limited to:
22.214.171.124 Any information related to know-how, formulae, processes, systems, business methods, marketing methods, promotional plans, financial models, inventions, long-term plans, and any other information of the Client and the Company, regardless of its form. 126.96.36.199 All internal control systems of the Client and the Company. 188.8.131.52 Details of the financial structure and any other financial and operational information of the Client and the Company. 184.108.40.206 Any arrangements between the Client and the Company and others with whom they have business arrangements, all of which the Client and the Company regard as secret and confidential. 1.1.4 “Personal information” means personal information as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act adopted by the Republic of South Africa on 26 November 2013 and includes, but is not limited to:
- Information relating to the race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, national, ethnic or social origin, color, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, well-being, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language, and birth of the person.
- Information relating to the education or the medical, financial, criminal, or employment history of the person.
- Any identifying number, symbol, e-mail address, physical address, telephone number, location information, online identifier, or other particular assignment to the person.
- The biometric information of the person.
- The personal opinions, views, or preferences of the person.
- Correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence.
- The views or opinions of another individual about the person, and the name of the person if it appears with other personal information relating to the person or if the disclosure of the name itself would reveal information about the person. 1.1.5 “The effective date” refers to the date when you use our services via the Website. 1.1.6 “The parties” refers to you and DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE. 1.1.7 “Divulge” or “make use of” means to reveal, make known, disclose, make public, release, publicize, broadcast, communicate, or correspond, or any such other manner of divulging information.
1.1.8 “Processing” means any operation or activity or any set of operations, whether or not by automatic means, concerning personal or any information, including but not limited to:
- The collection, receipt, recording, organization, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation, or use.
- Dissemination by means of transmission, distribution, or making available in any other form.
- Merging, linking, as well as restriction, degradation, erasure, or destruction of information. 1.1.9 “POPI” means the Protection of Personal Information Act adopted by the Republic of South Africa on 26 November 2013 and as amended from time to time.
WHEREAS IT IS AGREED THAT
All parties agree that they will comply with POPI regulations and process all the information and/or personal data in respect of the services being rendered via the Website in accordance with the said regulation and only for the purpose of providing the Services set out on [Your Website Name].
DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE and all Users of the Website acknowledge and confirm that:
- DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE may collect and possess information that may be classified or deemed as private, confidential, or personal information.
- Such information may be private, confidential, or personal insofar as it relates to any User of the Website.
- Such information may also be private, confidential, or personal information of any third person who may be directly or indirectly associated with the use of the Website.
Further, it is acknowledged and agreed by all Users that such private, confidential, or personal information may have value and may or may not be in the public domain.
By using the Website, you agree that “confidential information” may also include:
- Any information on the Website, whether marked “confidential,” “restricted,” “proprietary,” or with a similar designation.
- Data and business information.
- Access to data and personal and business information regarding clients, employees, third parties, and the like, including personal information as defined in POPI regulation.
- Trade secrets, confidential knowledge, know-how, technical information, data, or other proprietary information relating to DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE or any third party associated with the Website, including all product information, technical knowhow, software programs, computer processing systems, and techniques employed or used by DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE and its affiliates.
By using the Website, you irrevocably agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this Agreement. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that all information provided or collected, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE, and such use may include sharing such information as described in this Agreement. DINNATIVE TECHNOLOGIES t/d MEMBERSAVI & BBCBE will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided is only used for the purposes it has been provided for.
It is confirmed that by using the Website and providing information, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED AS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE.